Both Tono and Gramo take care of the rights of those who make and own music. The difference being that Tono pays out money to the songwriters, wile Gramo pays out money to those who have sung, played, and released the song.

If you run a radio station, cafe, restaurant, hotel, fitness centre, or otherwise play music for your customers or guests, you need to report and pay for this to both Gramo and Tono.

Did this answer your question?