In Norway, we have two groups of licensees who each have their own agency to collect and pay out money when their music is played in public.

  • Gramo pays money to people who have sung or played a song, and to the record company or others who own the song.

  • Tono pays money to those who wrote the song.

Therefore, you have to pay for both Gramo and Tono when using music.

Did this answer your question?